Through the Mission Continues’ Fellowship Program, selected veterans volunteer part-time for six months with I Will Survive, Inc. In return, Fellows receive a living stipend, complete a leadership development curriculum and develop new skills and networks. The Fellowship Program is ideal for veterans looking to start a new career, gain practical work experience while attending school or for a new way to serve at home. Find out more at www.MissionContinues.org (open to post-9/11 veterans)
Need: Honorable Discharge, DD214, Clean Criminal Record, and signed Memorandum of Understanding.
- Attend a three-day fellowship orientation (coming up in Atlanta).
- Gain additional leadership skills as a civilian.
- Transfer military skills to the civilian workforce.
- Gain public speaking skills.
- Obtain networks for future careers after the fellowship.
- Become active citizens in the community.
- Gain mentorship and coaching from a Certified Professional Life Coach free of charge.
- Work directly with the Executive Director of I Will Survive, Inc., who is also a veteran who served two tours in Iraq, obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communications and will obtain a Masters in Public Administration.
Please visit the host organization at www.IWillSurviveInc.org to gain more information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to serve again!
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
I Will Survive, Inc. 5879 New Peachtree Rd., Suite D., Atlanta, GA 30340
Phone 404.483.8503 Fax 800.880.1586